The Wellness Centre offers the following services through various contracts with outside agencies:
- Family support services for children, youth and families who are at risk.
- Assist with cultural activities with children, youth, and family.
- Offers assessments and referrals for community members to access external resources.
- Plan and facilitate cultural activities for children, youth, and families.
- Assist community members in accessing in-community support services and out-of-community support services.
- Plan and facilitate tweeners and youth individual and group sessions.
- Respond to community crisis when required.
- Community Justice Program oﬀers support to community members going through the criminal justice system and adult probation supervision.
Oﬃce Phone Number: (250) 397-2502
Fax Number: (250) 397-2598
Carmon Pete, Wellness Manager
Oshen Frank, Wellness Receptionist
Darwin Boyce, Youth Support Worker
Eileen Dixon, Youth Support Worker
Gynneth Russell, Justice Worker – Trainee
Joseph Archie, Cultural Enrichment Worker